Contact us or call 1-800-395-3987 for more information.
- Allows you to operate vehicles without potentially paying the full cost of ownership
- You have the option of purchasing the vehicle at the end of the lease or during the term of the lease
- You are responsible for excess mileage and excess wear and use charges
- If you terminate early, other charges will apply
Retail Lexus Business Finance Plan
- Attractive APRs and flexible terms are available
- You enjoy the benefits of full ownership from day one
- Commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint
- Your end of term options are:
- You can purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC Value
- If not purchased, Lexus Financial Services (LFS) will sell the vehicle at lease end. If the net sale amount is over the TRAC value, you receive the surplus. If under, you are responsible to pay the difference.
- Projected end of term TRAC value is established at lease inception based on vehicle usage.
- Available upon request for business customers with multiple vehicles financed
- All monthly invoices are consolidated into a single statement with summary details on individual accounts
- Allows you to remit one payment covering all accounts
Lexus Business Credit Lines
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines for any of the Business Solutions finance options
- Allows you to plan ahead for future acquisitions
- Eliminates the need to go through the credit approval process each time you finance an additional vehicle
- Exclusively for acquisition of vehicles on pre-published LFS lease or finance contracts
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines are subject to additional terms and conditions
- One master agreement is signed, additional vehicles financed or leased are handled by a supplemental schedule
- Only one master agreement needs to be signed
- Allows for varied delivery dates
- Available on Closed End Lease, Open End Lease, and Retail Finance Plans
Lexus Vehicle Protection Products
- Pre-paid maintenance is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) helps protect your business from an unexpected financial obligation if your vehicle is declared a total loss from causes such as theft, accident, fire, or flood
- Vehicle Service Agreements supplement your vehicle's warranty on covered components
Not all applicants will qualify.